- 1. We believe that the bible is true and is the Holy Word of God.
- 2. We believe that the scriptures were inspired hence being both infallible and inerrant (2 Tim. 3: 16-17, 2 Peter. 1:20-21).
- 3. We believe in one God (Deut. 6:4-5) and the Tri-unity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit as equal persons (2 Cor. 13:14, Gen. 1:2, Mt. 3:16-17).
- 4. We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity (Mt. 28:19) who teaches the Saints (John 14:26), gives gifts to men (1 Cor. 12:8-10) and by the same God baptizes the believer into the body of Christ at the time of Salvation (1 Cor. 12:12-13).
- 6. We believe that man was created in God’s own image and likeness (Gen. 1:26). We believe that due to the deception of Satan, Adam and Eve sinned hence caused the universal fall of man’s race (Gen. 3, Rom. 5:12).
- 7. We believe that unless man accepts the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross, he cannot be saved from spiritual death (1 Thess. 4:16).
- 8. We believe Jesus’ death and resurrection accomplished our redemption (1 Cor. 6:20, Eph. 1:2-7).
- 9. We believe salvation is a free gift of God and thus “salvation is a work of God” (Ps. 3:8, Jn. 2:9).
- 10.We believe that baptism is by immersion (Rom. 6:3-4, Mat. 3:13-16), we believe in Holy Communion (1 Cor. 11:24-26), and that Holy matrimony is between one male and one female as ordained by God (Gen. 2:24, 1 Cor. 7:2-3).
- 11.We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ and that the rapture is pre-tribulation (1 Thess. 4:17).
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment of both the living and the dead (Rev. 20:11-14).